- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 What Does Disjunction do?
- Chapter 3 The First Myth of ‘Or’
- Chapter 4 The Puzzle about ‘Or’
- Chapter 5 Logic and Punctuation
- Chapter 6 General Noun Phrases
- Chapter 7 Form and Meaning
- Chapter 8 ‘Or’ in Opaque Contexts
- Chapter 9 The Second Myth of ‘Or’
- Chapter 10 Stoic Disjunction
- Chapter 11 The Adverbial ‘Or’
- Appendix: The Evidence of Empirical Research
- Index of Names
- Index <i>of</i> Subjects
- The Genealogy of Disjunction
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.