- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Audience and Reception
- Chapter 2 The <i>Gamaleon</i> Prophecy
- Chapter 3 The <i>Letter of Brother Sigwalt</i>
- Chapter 4 The <i>Auffahrt Abend</i> Prophecy
- Chapter 5 The Wirsberger Letters
- Chapter 6 The Church and Clergy in Prophetic Thought
- Chapter 7 German Identity in Prophetic Thought
- Appendix A Original Eschatological Prophecies of Late Medieval Upper-German-Speaking Europe
- Appendix B Eschatological Prophecies Circulating in Late Medieval Upper-German-Speaking Europe, Composed in Previous Centuries or Other Regions
- Appendix C Manuscripts Containing Original or Adapted Prophetic Material in Late Medieval Upper-German-Speaking Europe
- The Empire at the End of Time
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.