- Title Pages
- More praise for
- Foreword by R. James Woolsey, Jr.
- Chapter 1 A Conceptual Overview of Lawfare’s Meaning, Variety, and Power
- Chapter 2 Lawfare Waged by U.S. Private Sector and Non-Governmental Organization Attorneys
- Chapter 3 The U.S. Government’s Financial Lawfare Against Iran
- Chapter 4 The Chinese Government Adopts and Implements a Lawfare Strategy
- Chapter 5 The Palestinian Authority’s Lawfare Against Israel
- Chapter 6 Palestinian NGOs and Their Allies Wage Lawfare Against Israel
- Chapter 7 Hamas Battlefield Lawfare Against Israel
- Chapter 8 Israeli Offensive Lawfare
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.