- Title Pages
- 1 Perceived Control
- 2 Internal Versus External Locus of Control
- 3 And the Wisdom to Know the Difference
- 4 The Cultural Context of Control
- 5 An Autobiography of Rotter’s Social Learning Theory Modified for Health
- 6 Perceived Control and Mindfulness
- 7 Foundations of Locus of Control
- 8 Three Generations of Research on Perceived Control
- 9 Perceived Control and Behavior Change
- 10 Perceived Control and Depression
- 11 Control Striving and Control Perception in a Life Span Developmental Framework
- 12 Control Strategies for Managing Physical Health Problems in Old Age
- 13 Seven Guideposts to the Study of Perceived Control Across the Lifespan
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.