Interview Questions for HTS Personnel
(interviews took place between 2/24/12 and 12/20/2012)
1. Do you wish to be acknowledged for or any quotes potentially used in publications or remain anonymous?
2. What is your discipline and training?
3. What are/were the specifics of your HTS training, work, dates and place(s) of your deployment?
4. Did you consult your professional code of ethics before working with HTS? If yes, was this a satisfactory exercise, your considerations, concerns?
5. What were/are your motives for joining/volunteering for HTS? Doing some good, preventing/ameliorating harm? Concerns for causing harm? Career advancement, level of compensation?
6. When were you made aware of the controversies surrounding the HTS program, it at all?
7. Describe the nature of and value of the prior cultural preparation you received once in theater.
8. How is/was your HTS work assessed?