- Title Pages
- 1 Neuroscience, Psychoanalysis, and Memory
- 2 The Anxious Animal
- 3 Keeping Time: Remembering, Repeating, and Working Through
- 4 Triangulation: The Social Character of Thought
- 5 On Judgment
- 6 Self-Reflections
- 7 Irrationality and Self-Transcendance
- 8 Freedom and Understanding
- 9 Valuing Emotions
- 10 Self-Knowledge and Self-Discovery
- APPENDIX Knowledge, Consensus, and Uncertainty
- Becoming a Subject
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.