- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- <b>Introduction: Building Europe's Parliament</b>
- 1 <b>The Empowerment of the European Parliament: Lessons from the New Institutionalism and Democratic Theory</b>
- 2 Parliamentary Institutions in International Polities: What are the Conditions?
- 3 <b>The Origins of the Common Assembly of the European Coal and Steel Community</b>
- 4 <b>Budgetary Powers and the Treaty of Luxembourg</b>
- 5 <b>Legislative Powers and the Single European Act</b>
- 6 <b>From Maastricht to the Constitutional Treaty: the Return of National Parliaments?</b>
- Conclusion: No Integration Without Representation?<sup>1</sup>
- Building Europe's Parliament
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.