- Title Pages
- LIST OF FIGURES
- LIST OF TABLES
- LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS
- List of Contributors
- 1 The Comparative Study of Social Mobility
- 2 Statistical Methods of Mobility Research
- 3 Social Mobility in Europe between 1970 and 2000
- 4 Social Mobility in West Germany: The Long Arms of History Discovered?
- 5 Change in Intergenerational Class Mobility in France from the 1970s to the 1990s and its Explanation: An Analysis Following the CASMIN Approach
- 6 The Italian Mobility Regime: 1985–97
- 7 Class Transformation and Trends in Social Fluidity in the Republic of Ireland 1973–94
- 8 Trends in Intergenerational Class Mobility in Britain in the Late Twentieth Century
- 9 Equality at a Halt? Social Mobility in Sweden, 1976–99
- 10 Social Mobility in Norway 1973–95
- 11 Intergenerational Mobility in Poland: 1972–88–94
- 12 Changes in Intergenerational Class Mobility in Hungary, 1973–2000
- 13 Opportunities, Little Change: Class Mobility in Israeli Society, 1974–91
- 14 Recent Trends in Intergenerational Occupational Class Reproduction in the Netherlands 1970–99
- 15 Conclusions
- Social Mobility in Europe
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.