- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 An Introduction to Varieties of Capitalism
- 2 Varieties of Labor Politics in the Developed Democracies
- 3 Institutional and Sectoral Interactions in Monetary Policy and Wage/Price‐Bargaining
- 4 Social Protection and the Formation of Skills: A Reinterpretation of the Welfare State
- 5 Firms and the Welfare State: When, Why, and How Does Social Policy Matter to Employers?
- 6 The Domestic Sources of Multilateral Preferences: Varieties of Capitalism in the European Community
- 7 Business, Government, and Patterns of Labor Market Policy in Britain and the Federal Republic of Germany
- 8 Employers, Public Policy, and the Politics of Decentralized Cooperation in Germany and France
- 9 Revisiting the French Model: Coordination and Restructuring in French Industry
- 10 Varieties of Corporate Governance: Comparing Germany and the UK
- 11 Macro‐varieties of Capitalism and Micro‐varieties of Strategic Management in European Airlines
- 12 The Legal Framework for Corporate Governance: The Influence of Contract Law on Company Strategies in Germany and the United States
- 13 Legal Irritants: How Unifying Law Ends up in New Divergences
- 14 National Varieties of Standardization
- Varieties of Capitalism
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.