- Title Pages
- List of Contributors
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction: The Political and Institutional Deficits of European Monetary Union
- 2 The Unanticipated Fallout of European Monetary Union: The Political and Institutional Deficits of the Euro
- 3 The Political Economy of European Union Financial Integration: The Battle of the Systems
- 4 Who Wins and Who Loses in the City of London from the Establishment of European Monetary Union
- 5 The Joy of Flux: What Europe May Learn from North America's Preference for National Currency Sovereignty
- 6 Policies, Institutions, and the Euro: Dilemmas of Legitimacy
- 7 The Role and Status of the European Central Bank: Some Proposals for Accountability and Cooperation
- 8 National Wage Determination and European Monetary Union
- 9 Fiscal Federalism and the Reality of the European Union Budget
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.