- Title Pages
- Part I Religion and Speciesism
- 1 Animals and Religious Traditions
- 2 Exclusion and the Concept of Speciesism
- 3 Criticisms of Speciesism
- Part II Animals and Religion
- 4 Other Complex Animals: Missed Opportunities?
- 5 What Is an Animal?
- Part III Is There Speciesism in Buddhism?
- 6 Other Animals in the Pali Canon
- 7 The Buddhist Understanding of Other Animals
- Part IV Is There Speciesism in Christianity?
- 8 Other Animals in the Christian Tradition
- 9 The Christian Understanding of Other Animals
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.