Welcome to the University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing University Press Scholarship Online, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to University Press Scholarship Online (which includes Oxford Scholarship Online). If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Access to technical support
- Download MARC records
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account - online viewing of subscription information, IP addresses and account preferences
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Help with using the site
Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of world
NEW! Download MARC records tailored to your institution's collection - To access MARC records for all titles that your institution has access to, click here (it may take a few minutes to display).
Click here to download MARC records for Oxford Scholarship Online
Full list of titles in Oxford Scholarship Online
Click here to view a list of titles currently in Oxford Scholarship Online
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, logos, toolbars, and more
Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users