This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
The Palliative Care list publishes a range of titles for both clinical situations and hospice care. As palliative medicine develops our effort has been on producing titles focusing on evidence-based palliative care; quality of life and ethics; as well as broadening the scope of our list to include care for patients with non-malignant diseases requiring care at the end of life.
The Public Health and Epidemiology module contains titles which critically discuss the development and assessment of public health issues that affect a range of populations worldwide, with individual books covering a diverse range of topics, from access to healthcare and health promotion, to evidence-based public health and food policy.
Delve in to both of these subject areas with our selected reading list:
- 'Introduction' from Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention by Michael Thun, Martha S. Linet, et. al.
- 'Using Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Health and Medicine' from Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine by Peter J. Neumann, Theodore G. Ganiats, et. al.
- 'The Evolution of Palliative Care' from Cicely Saunders: Selected Writings 1958-2004
- 'Health and health care' from Principles in Health Economics and Policy by Jan Abel Olsen
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels by following @OUPMedicine on Twitter, liking Oxford Medicine on Facebook, or delving in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Palliative Care or Public Health and Epidemiology