70 titles across Mathematics, Biology, and Physics modules have been added to Oxford Scholarship Online, covering a diverse range of subjects from evolutionary biology, to atomic physics, and educational mathematics. The introductory chapters of the below titles are now free and available for one month!
- Getting Started with R by Andrew Beckerman and Owen Petchey
- Everyday Cryptography by Keith Martin
- Soft Matter Physics by Masao Doi
- Dispersal Ecology and Evolution ed. Jean Clobert, Michel Baguette, Tim Benton, and James Bullock
- The Nature of Computation by Cristopher Moore and Stephan Mertens
- Riemann Surfaces by Simon Donaldson
With these titles also comes new functionality for OSO that allows users to view and download print-replica PDFs for the first time. For the 70 titles in this upload, and for the majority of science titles in the future, print-replica PDFs will be available instead of XML-generated PDFs, which will alone continue to be delivered for existing titles. The new print-replica PDFs will give users an enhanced reading experience closer to the equivalent print editions, with better presentation of images and the ability to search the text. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
More than 9,000 titles from the Oxford University Press's distinguished academic list - recommend Oxford Scholarship Online to your librarian today.