This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
Oxford University Press publishes original scholarship in all areas of religion and theology. Outstanding contributions by young academics are included in the OSO Religion module, alongside books by eminent scholars from all over the world.
Delve in to this subject area with our selected reading list:
- 'From the Origins to the End of the Third Century' from The Latin New Testament by H. A. G. Houghton
- 'The Decline of Christendom' from The Religious Crisis of the 1960s by Hugh McLeod
- 'Defining “Hindu” and “Hinduism”' from The Roots of Hinduism by Asko Parpola
- 'Introduction' from Shinto by Helen Hardacre
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels by following @OUPReligion on Twitter or delving in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Religion